Rallies and marches everywhere! This unusual political climate has created an enormous opportunity for citizens who have never been politically engaged before to stand up and speak out.
CALL TO ACTION
Embrace the spirit of Martin Luther King Jr. and join a march or rally!
- For new activists: be brave and do something you’ve never done before. C’mon, it’ll be fun!
- For seasoned activists: get your signs ready and encourage friends and family to join you.
- EVERYONE: SEND US YOUR PICTURES! We want to see pics of Action Utah members marching across the state and will post your pictures on our website to show how Utahns can rise up and make our voices heard. Email your pictures to us here.
Here are several rallies and marches happening in (and involving) Utah in the next few days:
Upcoming Rallies And Marches
- Fri. 1/20, 7:00p – University of Utah Inauguration Day Protest, SLC
- Sat. 1/21, 8:00a – Women’s March on Washington Utah Chapter, Washington D.C.
- Sat. 1/21, 9:00a – Women’s March on Main, Park City
- Sat. 1/21, 10:00a – Women’s March on Kanab
- Sat. 1/21, 10:30a – Moab March
- Sat. 1/21, 1:00p – Clean Air, No Excuses Rally, SLC
- Sat. 1/21, 2:00p – Women’s March in St. George
- Sat. 1/21, 2:00p – Northern Utah Unity Rally, Ogden
- Mon. 1/23, 2:00p – Women’s March on the Utah State Capitol, SLC
For more information and other upcoming events, check out our Calendar.
Check out these simple tips from Wikihow on how to make a protest sign.
Check out these great tips from New York Magazine to help you plan for attending a rally or march.