Do you care about ensuring greater voter participation and making it easier to tackle our redistricting problem in Utah? Great! We have three great bills you can support today!
CALL TO ACTION
1. HB 349 – Ranked Choice Voting (Rep. Chavez-Houck sponsor)
This great non-partisan bill enables a voter to rank choices for candidates as first, second, third and so forth, rather than being required to vote for only one candidate for an office. This method of voting encourages greater voter participation, more civility (if a candidate has to appeal to more than just their base), and results in less taxpayer cost. For more information, click here.
- Contact your state Representative and Senator and ask them to support “HB 349: Ranked Choice Voting” for all Utahns! Find your state representatives here.
2. HB 403 – Electronic Signature on Petitions (Rep. Chavez-Houck sponsor)
- Contact your state Representative and Senator and ask them to support “HB 403: Electronic Signature on Petitions” for all Utahns!
- Contact your state Representative and Senator and ask them to support “HB 411: Redistricting Amendments” for all Utahns!