This is your chance to be part of the democratic process!
While Action Utah does not directly endorse candidates nor support any particular political party, we believe participation in the election process is one of the most powerful actions we can take. With primary elections just around the corner on August 15th, we want to help you get involved in a local political campaign!
The women listed below have declared their candidacy for a variety of elected offices and could use dedicated community volunteers to help on their campaigns. A little help can go a long way and give you good experience in the process.
CALL TO ACTION
- Become a campaign volunteer! Live in any of the areas listed below? Let us put you in touch with your local candidate and get to know their positions on the issues you care about. Like what you hear? Become a campaign volunteer! Simply contact us to let us know which candidate you are interested in helping out.
- Pick a campaign to volunteer for. Are you interested in a candidate not listed here? Contact them directly and offer your time and services!
- Don’t have time to volunteer? Donate. Campaigns at all levels cost money. If you believe in a candidate, help them elevate their campaign by contributing what you can.
1) Alisa Van Langeveld is running for North Salt Lake City Council
2) Trudy Knight is running for mayor in Nibley City
3) Rep. Sandra Hollins is running for re-election in Utah House District 23
4) Tawnee McCay is running for Riverton City Council
5) Lisa Watts Baskin is running for North Salt Lake City Council
6) Kristi Bell is running for Uintah County Council
7) Marla Mott-Smith is running for Congress in Utah 4th District