With new headlines coming out of Washington nearly day and heated debates on issues even sometimes right here in Utah, it can be hard to sort through the inflamed rhetoric, splashy news flashes and outcry to hear voices of reason. That’s why we thought we would highlight a few great articles we thought you should know about to read and share with others.
- Senator Jeff Flake (R-AZ), “My Party is in Denial About Donald Trump,”Politico, July 31, 2017.
- Reed Galen (Republican strategist), “When Power and Party Trump Country and Duty,” The American Singularity, July 11, 2017.
- Holly Richardson (former Republican state legislator, Action Utah Issue Captain), “Compromise and collaboration are not bad words,” Salt Lake Tribune, July 31, 2017.
- Doug Owens (former Democratic candidate for Congress in Utah’s CD-4), “Land is the key to strengthening the economy of Utah,” Deseret News, July 29, 2017.
- LA Times Editorial Board, “Keep political campaigns out of the churches,” Los Angeles Times, July 25, 2017.
- Carrie Butler (Action Utah Issue Captain), “Bipartisanship matters, particularly on health,”Action Utah Issue Update, July, 27, 2017.
CALL TO ACTION
- Read and share these great articles on the importance of bipartisanship and maintaining our principles.