The Utah Women & Leadership Project (UWLP) at Utah Valley University is conducting a new study to understand more deeply the behaviors and strategies that men utilize in workplace settings to effectively support and advance women in order to better design training and resources that will help men, women, and organizations be more successful by advancing more women into managerial and leadership roles.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
- Take this survey! UWLP is looking for participants (men and women at any level of an organization) who have had paid and/or unpaid work experience (e.g., business, nonprofit, government, church, community, politics) to take this 10-20-minute survey.
- Please share this invitation widely in Utah to others in your workplace and beyond.
Looking for more ways to strengthen women?
Attend these events!
- August 17, 2018 (6:00-9:00pm): Utah Women’s Economic Forum in Orem with a focus on investing and entrepreneurship for women (Diversify & UWLP, free event, RSVP Here)
- August 23-24, 2018: Utah Women’s Policy Conference in SLC (YWCA Utah, Register Here)
- Sept 7, 2018 (6:00-9:00pm): Party Like It’s 1870: Better Days 2020 Informational Festival at This is the Place Heritage Park in SLC (BetterDays2020, Register Here, use LEADBD2020 as a code for 25% discount)
- Sept. 12, 2018 (6:30-8:00pm), Strengthen Your Impact as Girls & Women in Tooele (USU–Tooele, Contact Lori Harding; firstname.lastname@example.org, for details)
- Sept. 13, 2018 (6:30-8:00pm), Strengthen Your Impact as Girls & Women in Price (USU-Eastern; Contact Christine Watkins, email@example.com, for details)
- October 4, 2018 (8:00-9:30am), Connecting Business and Higher Education—with the 5 women university/college presidents in Utah—at the Hale Centre Theatre in Sandy (Salt Lake Chamber, Register Here)
- See more events on UWLP’s Community Calendar.