A majority of Utahns support the Utah Decides (Prop 3) ballot initiative to expand Medicaid in Utah. Prop 3 would:
- Provide healthcare to 150,000 Utahns — sometimes care that is critically needed
- Bring in $800 million in federal funds each year already set aside for Utah
- Grow Utah’s economy and create 14,000 jobs
But there’s much more to Medicaid expansion than that, and you may have questions or know other people who do. Now is your chance to find out more about Prop 3 to become an #InformedVoter and decide how you will vote on Medicaid expansion!
WHAT YOU CAN DO
Attend or tune in on Facebook Live to these two events TOMORROW, October 2nd:
- “Unpacking the Initiatives: Medicaid Expansion”, a panel discussion with experts from 7:00-8:30p at the Hinckley Institute or on FB Live @betterutah. Co-sponsored by ABU Education Fund, Scholars Strategy Network and the John R. Park Debate Society at the University of Utah.
- THEN tune in to Action Utah’s “What’s on your Ballot? Medicaid Expansion (Prop 3)” at 8:30-9p on Facebook Live @ActionUtah where we’ll have a panel of advocates giving their reactions to the panel and answering your questions answered live.
Not available tomorrow evening? That’s okay! Catch the conversations after the fact via Facebook streaming videos at @betterutah and @ActionUtah.
Videos about Proposition 3
You can also check out these helpful videos to learn more about Prop 3: Utah Decides Healthcare.