As you may know, some of the major races are still too close to call. That means that literally every single vote matters at this point!
As a result, we need YOU to make sure that YOUR vote has been properly counted.
So we are asking you to take just a moment to go online and confirm that your ballot has in fact been counted. This is only for people who voted by mail-in ballot, absentee ballot, or provisional ballot. If you voted in person, and did not cast provisional ballot, your ballot should have been counted.
Here is how you do this:
- If you voted by mail-in or absentee ballot (either by dropping your ballot in the mail or a drop box): Go to this link and do the following:
- Click Voter Info/Track Ballot;
- and Fill In Your Information.
- If you voted via a provisional ballot, got to this link and do the following:
- Select your County;
- and Enter you ballot/PIN.
If it turns out that your vote HAS NOT BEEN COUNTED, please do the following:
- Call your County Clerk’s office to report this and to determine if you need to go into the Clerk’s office to remedy the situation. For a statewide directory of Clerks, click here.
- PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING IF YOU VOTED BY PROVISIONAL BALLOT: If you have not yet delivered the required proof of residency or identification information, you only have until 5 pm. on Tuesday, November 13 to do so. Please take action immediately if this is the case.
- Be on the lookout for a letter or an email from your County Clerk. If you receive something, please take whatever action is needed to “cure” your ballot.