You’ve been writing to your elected officials. But there’s something more you can do with your writing to impact the issues!
A letter to the editor is only 200 words — or less!
Here are some other fun facts about letters to the editor (LTEs):
- Anyone can write one, no matter their experience level
- Action Utah can help you write and submit effective LTEs
- LTEs can help sway public opinion, draw attention to an issue and sway votes and policy decisions
So what are you waiting for?
WHAT YOU CAN DO
- Attend Action Utah’s Letters & Conversations event on January 17th, 6p at the Utah State Capitol to learn effective ways to communicate with your elected officials at any level of government and how to write and submit a letter to the editor. REGISTER HERE
- Join Action Utah’s Letter Team to get topics and talking points on a new issue each month that needs your voice! Start making a bigger difference today! JOIN OUR LETTER TEAM
- Download our Guide: How to Write a Letter to the Editor for tips and step-by-step instructions on writing and submitting your own LTE. DOWNLOAD HERE