This is the second to last day of the 2019 State Legislative Session, and bills are flying through the voting process now! But there’s still time to impact votes and help pass good bills! Choose your favorite bills and click the links below to take action!
Action Center – take action now!
2 days to go, and your actions still matter as much as ever! Pick only the bills you care most about from this list and click the links to take action. Each action takes only a few minutes!
- HB 274 Retail Tobacco Specialty Amendments reduces youth access and exposure to flavored tobacco
- HB 370 Pharmaceutical Benefit Manager Amendments empowers consumers to make the affordable choice in pharmaceutical drug purchases
- HB 295 Vehicle Emission Reduction Program (the “Cleaner Car bill”) reduces air pollution by taking some of the dirtiest cars off the road
- HB 353 Reduction of Single Occupancy Vehicle Trips Pilot Program encourages alternative and cleaner transportation practices to reduce air pollution
- HCR 3 the Locomotive Emissions resolution would request that the EPA create an ability for states to regulate air pollution from dirty trains, like freight switchers
- SB 144 Environmental Quality Monitoring Amendments creates air and water quality monitoring to improve environmental stewardship within the inland port
- HB 198 Education Accountability Amendments makes a simple fix to school grading to ensure schools continue to be held to high standards
- HB 373 Student Support Amendments provides funding provisions for school based mental health support
- HB 393 Suicide Prevention Amendments provides increased resources and information about suicide prevention and mental health treatment
- HB 259 Straight Ticket Voting Prohibition removes the straight ticket voting option from the ballot