71% of Utahns believe in climate change (Hinckley/SL Trib) and 4 out of 5 Utahns are concerned with global warming (Envision Utah). Are you one of them? Here is one chance to learn more about what you can do.
Patagonia SLC and Citizens’ Climate Lobby are teaming up to host brunch THIS SUNDAY to promote awareness and action on climate. Topics will include the recently introduced Energy Innovation and Carbon Dividend Act (EICDA), a federal bipartisan carbon-pricing bill designed to reduce America’s emissions by 90% of 2016 levels by 2050, as well as opportunities to take action.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
Register NOW to attend “Brunch with a Purpose: Climate Action Through Democracy”
- WHEN: Sun, June 23, 2019, 8:00 AM – 10:30 AM MDT
- WHAT: Looking to spice up your Sunday morning with some climate action and brunch? Come join Patagonia SLC and Citizens’ Climate Lobby at the store for some hands on learning, full brunch lineup catered by favorite foodie spot Hub and Spoke, and Patagonia product give away.
- WHERE: Patagonia Outlet SLC, 2292 S Highland Dr., SLC, UT 84106
- COST: $15 – Purchase tickets on Eventbrite here: https://www.eventbrite.
com/e/brunch-with-a-purpose- climate-action-through- democracy-tickets-62595089598
- MORE INFO: Got any questions about this event? Give Patagonia SLC a call at 801-466-2226 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.