On November 5 the 2019 Utah Municipal Elections will be held across the state to determine elected officials in our local governments, such as city council, mayor, sewer, and water, who make decisions on all kinds of issues that impact our daily lives.
NOW IS THE TIME TO REGISTER TO VOTE IN THE 2019 ELECTION!
Deadlines are coming up for voter registration as soon as TOMORROW. Make sure you are registered by following the instructions below!
WHAT YOU CAN DO
- Register to vote by mail TODAY! October 7th is the last day to register by mail. Or you can register to vote online, by texting “VOTERISE” to 788-683 or in-person at your county clerk’s office through October 29th.
- Moved? Update your voter registration here.
- Find out more about how to register to vote here.
- Share this to make sure your friends and family are registered!
UPCOMING ELECTION DATES
- October 7, 2019: Last day to mail a paper voter registration form.
- October 22, 2019: In-person early voting begins. Voters may register to vote with a provisional ballot at an early polling location. Early voting lasts until November 1, though it may be extended to November 4 in some jurisdictions. Early voting may not be available in certain municipalities. Check with your municipal clerk or recorder for more information.
- October 29, 2019: Last day to request a mail ballot and register to vote online or at the county clerk’s office.
- Oct 31, 2019: Deadline to request an absentee ballot.
- November 4, 2019: Mail-in ballots must be postmarked by this date.
- November 5, 2019: Municipal General Election. Voters may register to vote with a provisional ballot at a polling location on the day of the election. Absentee ballots must be returned.