Are you looking to expand your resume with a unique and exciting opportunity? Apply for an Action Utah internship to put your skills to work, grow and learn at the front lines of policy, advocacy and civic engagement!
Action Utah is currently accepting applications for Spring internships!
Spring is an exciting time to get involved, with the State Legislative Session underway and action happening every day! Apply for any of these available internships:
- Legislative Intern – Join Action Utah for policy, advocacy and outreach on Utah’s Capitol Hill
- Communications Intern – Gain experience with graphic design, writing and marketing
- Video Intern – Hone your skills by making videos that educate and inspire
- Development Intern – Learn about donor relations and coordinating fundraising activities
Apply for an Action Utah Fellowship!
Are you a graduate student looking to fulfill practicum or capstone requirements? Action Utah mentors fellows looking for research, policy and advocacy projects that make a meaningful impact. Previous fellows have proposed and passed state legislation, lead educational events, drafted white papers and policy briefs, and advised decision makers.
- Internships and fellowships range from 10-40 hours per week for a semester, academic year or full year.
- Must be 16 to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply submit a resume and writing sample to us at email@example.com. Please include 3 references. Video and communications intern candidates, please submit samples of your work.
DEADLINE to apply for Spring Internships is November 15th.