Municipal elections are taking place across the state today, deciding who take seats as mayors, city council and special service district reps overseeing decisions that impact our lives on a daily basis. Some cities are also considering bond measures and propositions specific to your area. Make sure your voice is heard by casting your ballot before the polls close today!
Two ways to get your voice heard TODAY!
- Find your polling location at vote.utah.gov or by calling your city clerk or recorder
- You can register to vote at the polls today and cast a provisional ballot
- Check to see if your mail or provisional ballot has been received at vote.utah.gov
2. Voted? Good! Now let’s take action to make an impact!
Voting is one important way to get your voice heard. So is getting civically engaged in the State Legislative Session to support and pass policies on important issues that improve our communities.
YOU can empower Utahns to make a difference during the 2020 State Legislative Session by donating TODAY during Action Utah’s annual donation drive!
Your donation will:
- Empower Utahns to get their voices heard on Utah’s Top Priority Issues – like air quality, education, healthcare, childcare, suicide prevention, housing and more!
- Train and mentor future leaders in advocacy, policy and candidacy to diversify political voices and create greater choice in elections
- Provide direct lobbying by the “Lobbyist for the People” as well as mobilize critical community advocacy for over 60 bills during the 2020 State Legislative Session to elevate “Your Voice in Action”
Please consider a donation of $35, $75, $100 or whatever you can afford to build critical community participation and elevate the people’s voice!