It’s the giving season – a time to reflect on what we are grateful, celebrate the blessings in our lives and give to others. This giving season, consider how you can give for impact.
Charities Aid Foundation lists these 5 Reasons to Give to Charity:
- Giving to charity makes you feel good
- Giving to charity strengthens personal values
- Giving is more impactful than ever
- Giving to children introduces your children to the importance of generosity
- Giving to charity encourages friends and family to do the same
Giving is one important action you can take to impact the issues you care about most – whatever they may be. Whether you have time, goods, services or financial resources to give, organizations and initiatives around the state need your help to successfully achieve their missions to improve our communities.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
Consider how you can make an impact through giving this holiday season. Some ways you can give:
- Calendar time for a service project
- Choose a charity or advocacy organization to donate to
- Host a food drive or fundraiser
Thanks for giving this Thanksgiving!