The Utah State Legislative Session starts on Monday! YOU can have a voice in the issues by staying engaged during the session. Here’s how you can be fully informed and ready to take action – even on the go!
#1. Know who represents you
Find out who your state senator and state representative are by entering your address information here. Now save your legislator’s contact information into your smartphone to easily contact them by text or email during the legislative session!
#2. Use these three resources – and add them to your smartphone homepage for easy access!
- Action Utah’s Bill Tracker – Tracking over 60 bills on a range of issues you care about, including informational one sheets to help you understand and actions to help you advocate throughout the session
- The State Legislative Website (le.utah.gov) – Providing bill language, bill tracking services, legislator info, and calendars on committee hearings and happenings on Capitol Hill
- The #uptol App – Provides a list of all the state legislators, including their contact information, social media handles and committee assignments (iOS only)
2. Click this icon at the bottom of your page.
3. Add it to your home screen.
4. Your set for the session!