The 2020 State Legislative Session begins today! The session will run for 45 days through March 12th. Civic engagement is critical to ensuring that constituent perspectives, stories and expertise is considered in policy decisions. Here are 5 things you can do to make an impact during the session.
- Sign up for text alerts – Get instant action alerts about opportunities to help pass good bills on the issues you care about most.
- Find out who represents you – Look up your state representative and state senator on the state legislative website. Record your legislators’ contact info in your contacts for easy access during the Session.
- Get our Guide to Advocacy During the Legislative Session – This step-by-step simple guide will help you navigate the legislative session and how to advocate to make an impact.
- Check out our 2020 Legislative Guide to find out what themes and bills we expect to see this year on Utah’s top issues.
- Follow our 2020 Bill Tracker – Updated every day throughout the Session, to see what’s happening on the Hill with important policies.
Follow this link to find out how to get digital resources right at your finger tips to stay informed during the Legislative Session – even when you’re on the go!