Today is Earth Day – not just any Earth Day, but the 50th anniversary of the original Earth Day! Even while we stay at home there are many actions we can take to celebrate and promote environmental stewardship.
Today we challenge you to take an action of stewardship and share it with others on social media.
TAKE THE EARTH DAY CHALLENGE
Telling others about events you are attending and actions you are taking for Earth Day is an important way to spread the word about environmental stewardship and inspire action from others.
- Pick an action you will take. See our list of Earth Day ideas here, including events and actions.
- Share your action with others on social media. Be sure to use hashtags #EarthDay2020 and #ActionUtah
- For Events – Share the event on your social media platforms and invite others to join you.
- For Actions – Post a picture of you taking action on your social media platforms and invite others to do the same.
- Share this action with others on your social media platforms.
That’s it! Take these simple steps to be a good environmental steward and spread stewardship to others!
Thanks for being a part of the 2020 Earth Day Challenge!