This week is National High School Voter Registration Week and September 22 is National Voter Registration Day! Are you registered to vote? Are the people around you? Here are easy ways to get registered, updated voter registration or change party affiliation. Once you are registered, make sure to spread the word to others by sharing this information!
IMPORTANT VOTER REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- The deadline to register to vote in the 2020 Election is October 23 by 5:00pm.
- Registering to vote only takes a few minutes. Here are four easy ways to register:
- Register to vote online
- Register to vote by mail or email using this paper form
- Register to vote by texting “VOTERISE” to 788-683
- Register to vote in person (if offered) at your local county clerk’s office
- You may need to update your voter registration if you have moved or changed your name to ensure you receive your ballot and are able to cast your vote. Verify and update your voter registration online.
- TIP: Complete your voter registration as soon as possible! If you register close to the October 23rd deadline, you may not receive your mail-in ballot in time to vote, and you will need to cast a provisional ballot at an in-person polling location.
- NOTE: If you miss the October 23rd deadline, you may register to vote at an early voting or Election Day polling location and cast a provisional ballot. You must present two forms of identification at the polling location to register.
Learn more about How to Register to Vote. Or check out voter resources in Spanish.
Thanks for participating in the 2020 elections. Now, please SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH OTHERS!