Action Utah Ambassadors serve the important role of introducing and connecting people to Action Utah and the civic engagement opportunities, events and resources we offer. The experience is built both to serve Action Utah’s mission and to foster personal enrichment.
Action Utah Ambassadors commit to volunteering for a minimum of three (3) months with Action Utah. Volunteers may extend their commitments for additional three-month increments if they wish.
Goals for Action Utah Ambassadors:
- Educate the community about civic engagement, issues and Action Utah to get Utahns informed and engaged
- Boost your own knowledge about civic engagement, our political and elections systems and non-partisan bridge building
- Drive civic engagement by sharing meaningful advocacy opportunities
- Support Action Utah by encouraging membership, donations and participation
- Gain volunteer experience and work towards advanced volunteer responsibilities at Action Utah or elsewhere, should you wish to do so
- Connect with other community members interested in civic engagement and become a part of the Action Utah Team!
Action Utah Ambassador Responsibilities:
- Subscribe to our emails AND follow us on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram.
- Follow the Action Utah Ambassador Checklist for three months, taking all the actions on the checklist to get more informed about Action Utah and spread civic engagement to others. We recommend that you bookmark this link and/or print out the checklist for your reference.
- After three months, take our brief survey to let us know what you did! Find a link to the survey and instructions on your Ambassador Checklist or on our Volunteer Hub page.
- If you choose to continue your work as an Action Utah Ambassador after three months, follow Part 2 of the Action Utah Ambassador Checklist.