We are a nonpartisan organization with members and leaders of all political affiliations, belief systems and backgrounds. Our philosophy is that building bridges and finding common ground is more effective than attacks, partisan rhetoric, and polarization. Therefore, we have enacted the following rules for comments on our social media channels and website.
All comments must:
- Respect multiple political viewpoints, differing opinions and multiple perspectives
- Refrain from any words or phrasing that disrespects, threatens or attacks other members, community members or community leaders
- Refrain from self-promotion, candidate endorsement, business promotion or aims unrelated to the content or conversation
- Refrain from trolling or spreading myth or misinformation
- Hatred, bigotry, misogyny, anti-Semitism and racism is prohibited
- Bridge building efforts to understand and convey helpful information are highly encouraged!
- We reserve the right to delete any posts or comments that do not follow these rules and to remove and or block multiple offenders from our channels and site.