47 South Main
Tooele, Utah 84074
For information about upcoming elections, visit our VOTER GUIDE.
For county election information, go to the election website or contact the elections office (county clerk).
The Tooele County Commission is made up of three elected County Commissioners. The Commission serves as the legislative and executive branch of the county government and is responsible for:
- Legislative Body – Passing Laws and Ordinances
- Administrative Functions – Oversight of Tooele County Government
- Contracting Authority for the County
- Can hear appeal from various elements of County Government
- Give support to all elected officials
The population of Tooele County has now grown to 65,000 citizens. This growth presents many challenges. The Commission is constantly involved in the planning of:
- New infrastructure
- New facilities
- Economic Development
- Increased recreation opportunities
- Expanded government services