Dress Code & Personal Appearance Guidelines
The Action Utah dress code policy is designed to help us all provide a consistent professional appearance to our partners, elected officials and colleagues. Our appearance reflects on ourselves and the organization. The goal is to be sure that we maintain a positive appearance and not to offend partners, elected officials or colleagues.
Who does this policy apply to?
The Action Utah dress code policy applies to all staff, volunteers, designated persons or representatives working for or acting on behalf of Action Utah and/or Action Utah Education Fund.
Action Utah Dress Code & Personal Appearance Guidelines:
- Employees, volunteers and representatives are expected to dress in business casual attire unless the day’s tasks require otherwise.
- During meetings with legislators or any activity at the State Capitol, employees, volunteers and representatives are expected to dress in business attire.
- Employees must always present a clean, professional appearance. Everyone is expected to be well-groomed and wear clean clothing.
- Clothing with offensive or inappropriate designs or stamps are not allowed.
- Clothing should not be too revealing.
- Clothing and grooming styles dictated by religion or ethnicity are exempt.