Join Action Utah leaders and members on Capitol Hill during Interim Session on November 20th to find out.
Spotlight on Suicide Prevention
Suicide is a serious issue facing our state, and policy makers are weighing new ways to reduce suicides and ensure that recovery remains the norm. and how community members can get involved in addressing housing and homelessness. This Tour & Talk will cover:
– What’s happening with suicide prevention initiatives
– What new policies are being proposed
– Specific ways community members can get engaged to make an impact
– Plus, get a tour of the Capitol Campus during the Interim Session.
Bring a bag lunch, and join us for the lunchtime hour. This event is free and open to the public. So bring a bag lunch and join us! Space is limited, so please be sure to REGISTER HERE.
Guest speakers TBD.
* Optional: Attend public Interim committee meetings before or after (meetings run from 8:30a-4:15p – find the meeting schedule on the State Legislative Calendar).