Want to make an impact? Invite us over!
Host your a casual “Living Room Conversations” in your homes or backyard for a group of 15 or more with Action Utah to:
- demystify our political and elections systems
- share community advocacy tools and resources
- foster conversations about specific issues that matter to you
Our team meets with neighborhood groups, book clubs, action groups, bible studies, senior center groups, community groups and groups of friends and family across the state to encourage informational Living Room Conversations that promote civic engagement.
Action Utah has given many Living Room Conversations across many topics. Here is a sampling of topics from previous conversations:
- Why does community advocacy matter and how do you do it?
- Climate advocacy in Utah
- Suicide prevention and how to make an impact to save lives
- How to successfully communicate with elected officials
- Five ways to get civically engaged to make a difference
- How to write a letter to the editor
- Advocacy during the State Legislative Session