Action Utah is a nonpartisan community advocacy organization empowering Utahns to get civically engaged and impact the issues they care about most. Through educational events and resources, community advocacy skill training, leadership mentoring and advocacy opportunities, we help Utahns from both sides of the aisle make a positive difference in their communities.
Our Mission: Civic Engagement
Empowers Utahns to get civically engaged and impact the issues they care about most.
Our Vision: Greater alignment between what people want and what is being done
To ultimately increase the productive interaction between Utahns and their government that leads to greater trust in government and better policies that reflect what the people want and need.
Civic engagement matters because it:
- Heals polarization and hyper-partisanship by balancing out the extremist voices that can dominate political conversations
- Balances out extremist voices that can dominate political conversations
- Creates better alignment between voters and their elected officials
- Empowers Utahns to make a meaningful difference in their communities
Ultimately, greater civic engagement leads to:
Greater trust in government and better policies that reflect what the people want and need
What We Do: Education * Resources * Leadership Development * Advocacy
- We educate and mobilize Utahns from across the state to take action to impact issues and get their voices heard
- We develop leaders who utilize bridge building, civil discourse and fact-based solutions
- We develop and support policies around the issues a majority of Utahns care about most